Saturday, July 26, 2008

Walk the Lines, Tell the Stories

One of my classmates at Mizzou said she wanted to read the Stretch story that used to be posted here but the type was just too small. Part of the reason for that is I had html problems posting it. But she was right.

Then my instructor and online mentor suggested I post a recent class essay, but backpedaled a bit saying the content didn't quite match the focus of the blog.

When Blogspot finally released its long-promised knol I immediately got fired up and published one because I thought it might solve the problem. But almost as immediately I unpublished it after realizing my content and intent didn't quite fit what a knol was about.

I mulled all of this over and came up with a radical new solution - not!

I'm starting another blog related to this Borderlands Traverse blog that will be a repository for the Tall Tales and Damn Lies fictional approaches like Stretch, and other tangential material that doesn't quite fit here. And I'll keep it on the Blog List here at Borderlands. I'm calling it Walk the Lines, Tell the Stories and you can click that link to get to it or go to the Blog List in the lefthand column.

Don't expect daily updates though because it is meant to serve the purposes outlined above.